Product Description of ASOTV Baby Bullet Food Blender
- 1 x Batchbowl
- 1 x Power Base
- 6 x Date-Dial Storage Cups
- 1 x Short Cups
- 2 x Stay-Fresh Lids
- 1 x Blend Blade
- 1 x Milling Blade
- 1 x Spatula
- 1 x Batch Tray
- 1 x Storage Tray
- 1 x The Pocket Nutritionist
- 1 x User Manual & Cookbook
Introducing the one and only baby food blender, the Baby Bullet System! The Baby Bullet is the best solution for a healthier, cheaper, and faster way to make organic food for your baby than any other store bought baby food. This amazing 20-piece preparation and storage kit contains all the equipment you need to make and store fresh, healthy, delicious foods that are great for every stage of development.
The secret behind the Baby Bullet is its specially designed blade that can blade any kind of organic food such as fruits and vegetables into an amazingly smooth puree perfect to feed your baby with. Besides that, you can even prepare different kinds of baby food for different feeding stages for your baby. With just a simple push and pulse, you can prepare a chunkier textured baby food for older babies. Furthermore, the blade can also turn whole grain and oats into fine cereals so that your baby can enjoy the best nutrients all thanks to the Baby Bullet.
1. Twist the revolutionary Baby Blend Blade onto the bottom of the Batchbowl.
2. Add your ingredients into the Batchbowl.
3. Push and twist.
1. Add your ingredients into the Short Cup and twist on the Baby Blend Blade.
2. Place the cup onto the Power Base.
3. Push and twist.
1. Add the desired amount of rice or grains into the Short Cup.
2. Twist on the Milling Blade.
3. Place the Short Cup onto the Power Base and twist to start grinding.
4. Grind until you’ve achieved a fine powder.
The Baby Bullet Storage System includes 6 of the all-new Storage Cups with an exclusive Date Dial System – so you always know exactly when your food was made so you know exactly how fresh it is. Simply fill the cup with baby food, twist the Date Dial to the preparation date and store in the refrigerator or freezer. It couldn’t be easier!
1. Twist the Baby Blend Blade on to the bottom of the Batchbowl.
2. Add the ingredients to the Batchbowl and close the lid.
3. Purée until you have achieved the proper smoothness.
The set includes a short cup with handles so you can mix smaller servings, and the stay-fresh resealable lid helps keep your baby food fresh for storage or travel. In addition to that, the set includes a user manual/cookbook with age-appropriate recipes and a pocket nutritionist that provides helpful vitamin and mineral data for the healthiest menu planning.